Protect Your Smile: Tooth Extractions in Sandpoint
At Northern Peaks Dental in Sandpoint, as focused as we are on preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental services, we understand that tooth extractions can be a necessary part of maintaining good oral health.
Why are tooth extractions sometimes required?
Three of the most common reasons include situations wherein:
- A tooth has been severely damaged by decay, trauma, or infection
- Overcrowding or impaction is an issue
- Periodontitis has caused the bone or gum around the tooth to deteriorate.
What benefits are associated with tooth extractions?
In addition to relief from pain and discomfort, extraction can create space in an overcrowded mouth, improve bite alignment, and also improve overall oral health.
How do I know if I need a tooth extracted?
If you have a severely damaged, decayed, or infected tooth that cannot be repaired with a dental restoration, it’s important that you discuss your situation with our team to ensure that your oral health is protected both now and in the future. Patients with crowding and/or impaction issues should also be evaluated to determine whether extraction may be necessary and/or beneficial.
Are you in need of urgent dental care or have questions about our services? Reach out to us today, especially if you're looking for emergency dentistry in Sandpoint. We're here to assist you!
Contact Us for Tooth Extractions in Sandpoint Today
- Experience a safe and effective procedure
- Prevent the spread of infection by removing a significantly decayed tooth
- Reduce issues with overcrowding
- Remove an impacted tooth
- Prioritize your oral health!